Ombre Can Coolers for Cans and Bottles
- A can insulator never looked so good. Includes four (4) vibrant ombré colors!
- Our ombré can coolers are made from thick memory foam that starts firm and slowly forms around your hand. The ombré bottle option is made with fabric-lined neoprene.
- All include finished fabric edges and an enclosed bottom.
- Welcome to TahoeBay, we're US Veteran-owned.
Tools and Frequently Asked Questions
All of our bulk orders are fulfilled using Amazon Logistics. We charge the same shipping fee, no matter the size of your order:
|Shipping Speed||Order Preparation||Delivery||Fee|
|Standard*||2 business days||3-5 business days||Free|
|Expedited||1 business day||2 business days||$25|
Order preparation times are calculated from the time that an order is placed to when it is shipped from our fulfillment center. Delivery times are calculated from the time that an order is shipped from our fulfillment center to when it is delivered.
*Standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico will incur a flat fee of $15.
This website limits the number of packs that can be added to a shopping cart based on their availability. Please contact us if you run into this issue.
Instructions for customizing TahoeBay Can Coolers with Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV), sublimation, and infusible ink. See demonstration videos below.
Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) Instructions
1. Pre-heat your press at the temperature below.
2. Lint roll the can sleeve to remove any lint.
3. Place a cut piece of butcher paper or Teflon inside the can cooler to prevent the sleeve from sticking to itself.
4. Place butcher paper on the top and bottom of the can cooler as a barrier between the sleeve and the press.
5. Pre-heat the can cooler with the press for 10 seconds using the temperature settings below.
6. Place your vinyl graphic in the center of the can cooler and place it back in the press with the butcher paper as before. Follow the temperature and pressure settings below.
*Although vinyl varies slightly by brand, our customers tell us that these settings typically work best:
Using Cricut EasyPress:
30-40 seconds at 310 degrees
Using a commercial press:
15-20 seconds 300 degrees
Light pressure (Ensure the press gap setting is adjusted to allow for the thickness of the sleeve without too much compression.)
Using an iron:
15-20 seconds on Cotton
Sublimation / Infusible Ink Instructions
Note 1: Although many successfully sublimate on our foam can coolers, many prefer our neoprene due to its increased durability under higher temps and pressure.
Note 2: Sublimation transfers will not show up well on dark backgrounds. We recommend HTV for our dark can coolers.
Follow steps 1-6 above, with these additions:
- Use thermal tape to tape down the sublimation paper to the can cooler.
- Ensure your artwork extends beyond the width and height of the can cooler to ensure proper coverage around the edges.
- Allow the can cooler to cool prior to pressing the second side.
Using a commercial press:
40-60 seconds at 350 degrees
Light pressure (Ensure the press gap setting is adjusted to allow for the thickness of the can cooler without too much compression.)
Demo Videos Using TahoeBay Can Coolers
Visit our Customer Demos Playlist on YouTube
The answer depends on a few factors. Here is a table showing their differences to help you decide what's best for your next project.
What they have in common:
Scuba knit polyester stretch fabric is laminated to the outside of both the foam and neoprene can coolers. This means that both types of coolers will accept Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV), sublimation, infusible ink and screen printing. However, when applying higher temperatures, such as those with sublimation, many prefer neoprene due to its greater durability.
Polyfoam comes in a few different grades. One reason creators prefer TahoeBay Foam Can Coolers is that we use a higher grade polyfoam. This makes a difference in softness, keeping its shape during shipping, and holding up under a heat press.
Colors are sometimes difficult to judge on screens. Here are all our colors together to help you decide which is right for your next project.
*Please note that not all colors are available in all pack sizes.